HEY GUYs come on down to tampines mall at the roof garden on THIS SUNDAY 7th JUNE!!!!(2-4pm)
This is like a mini concert for the SINGOUT'09. Beside that we also have lots of performance going on....WE have MS dance performance Whoo Hoo!!! It's a GREAT dance, choregraph by our dance instructor KHYE( He is a great dancer too!!)haha...(btw I also got dance in the dance performance too do support us ok!) Other than dance perfomances we also have Superstars, Singout '08 Finalist, and Singout '09 Semi Finalists! They will sing with their POWERFUL and BEAUTIFUL voices to MELTs your Hearts.....
So WHAT are you WAITING FOR???? COME ON down on this sunday 7th JUNE to support us. AND support us NOT only 7th JUNE, support us also on the 27 & 28 JUNE(SAT & SUN)(2-6pm) for the SEMI-FINALs. By the way, I'm also one of the semi-finalist so ALL of MY FRIENDS MUST COME DOWN and SUPPORT ME ON EITHER 7th JUNE OR 27th JUNE THANKS GUYS!!! LOVE YOU GUYS MUACK!!!!
Welcome
you think you know me.
Hi everyone, I'm Angie. This is the place where you can know more about me^^ LOVE You!!!