Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives


Monday, June 18, 2012
SHINHWA "Return of the Legend" Singapore concert 2012 @ 9:09 AM

SHINHWA!!! Hmmm although I'm not fan of them but their concert is really nice & awesome!!! From what I know from them they are actually the pioneer group of kpop. In those days I think I'm still listening to Cpop (chinese pop) and some korean's dramas...so yea I don't know much about them! But in the concert heard some of their songs actually some songs I heard before hmmm I think from some korea or taiwan drama hahs!!! And I took some photos while watching *although is not allow and security kept pointing and said no cameras allow...but who cares...* Overall I enjoyed!!! And now introducing the group members of Shinhwa...........


Hmmmm....I don't think you will regonise them hmmmm...they look like some Jpop stars. But anyway I think is photo was taken not long when they debut?!? They look young!!!^^

Wow!!! they getting more handsome...shall introduce them from the left to right, Andy Lee, Jun Jin, Kim Dong Wan, Lee Min Woo, Eric Mun, Shin Hye Sung.

YEAHHH!!! "SHINHWA THE RETURN" I think the more they get older they look more great and more handsome!!! ;D!!!




















sorry for small resolution photos *is not my camera sucks* is actually hard to upload high res photos cause my com will lack so sorry guys :/ I already try my best....so hope you guys like it^^ And than signing off with some camwhore pics :p!!!





so signing off ^^ And also thanks for your timing reading my post...will post more!!! :)!



 

Welcome
you think you know me.

Hi everyone, I'm Angie. This is the place where you can know more about me^^ LOVE You!!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
create &inspire.