Hi everyone, I'm Angie. This is the place where you can know more about me^^ LOVE You!!!


Music Playlist at MixPod.com


After sending them off back home, to get prepare to go Habourfront to departed onboard to the criuse.
Second Day 24dec2009 - Welcome aboard to Star Criuse!!!
Here are the photos that i took on the criuse.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Beside that, the ship also stop by a small place which is on malyasia. And we tour around the area that we went. But don't worry cause we have a bus to reach the place that we are going. The shopping mall I forgot what it called but I know that shopping mall is the biggest mall in south-east asia. It have six level altogether, it also have a long stetch of the hallway. But i forgot how long izzit. Than I shop till a shop name "ROMP", the clothes over are so addicted to me so I bought some clothing over there. This shop sells all youngsters clothing is just like bugis. And i took some photos of it, so do enjoy the photos that I took. tkstks!! XD


Thrid Day 25dec2009 - Shopping again!!!
This time round we went Penang. We went to their chocolate shop and bought CHOCOLATEsss!!! Than we also went to their biggest shopping mall called "Queensbay Mall". Is just like Vivo City. I took some photos so enjoy!!!


Hunks Dancing YMCA, haha this show is quite funny and is rated 18 years and above no children allow. Cause the show and the game is quite "RA" so um ya lol. But you know what the next day I had my breakfast on the western resturant and few of the hunks are actually waiters haha. Can you imgaine that???? haha But some of them are quite handsome though.
Last Day 26dec2009 - Enjoying last day on cruise!
Yeah Yeappi last day on cruise although will the fun but I still miss my home haha. Hmmm nothing to talked about last day cause not much event on the last day so will end here but I will update more...

