Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Pk Idol 2 & MS 5th Anniversary... @ 5:30 AM

Hahs!!! It was great day after all but on that day I'm happy but there is a burden that I need to worried about...but now everything was great and the half of the worried was gone...the day after heard the news which I was always hoping for and it make me felt relieved!!! Thanks God!!! And the Pk idol 2 was so competitive...and heard the result and whoo hoo congrats to my student benjamin, he got second place and my new friend edwin, got champion!!! Congrats to the both of you^^ there is this sentence "If you think you can, you can!" Yup they did it!!! Keep it up!!!


(left to right) Edwin the winner & Benjamin, 1st runner up ;D!!!






My studentssss they are great!!!^^ And now last but not least signing off with my camwhoring pics ;p!!! Stay tune for my others entires!!!






Bye!!! ;)


Welcome
you think you know me.

Hi everyone, I'm Angie. This is the place where you can know more about me^^ LOVE You!!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
create &inspire.