Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives


Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Have you decorate you house for CHINESE NEW YEAR???? @ 5:30 AM









Hey hey first let me wish my all my families n my friends n last but not least my bloggie a Happy Chinese New Year!!! And also wish all couples n my friends a Happy Valentine's Day too!!! So qns is here I did deco my house so have you??? Haha this year I found that the chinese new year deco seems to be much more cuter is like getting cuter and cuter each year. I had shot some deco at my house so enjoy it!!! Maybe you will found it cute too, if yes! why not faster grab yours too and deco your house GOGOGO!!!!

Welcome
you think you know me.

Hi everyone, I'm Angie. This is the place where you can know more about me^^ LOVE You!!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
create &inspire.