Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday, March 30, 2010
WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY??? @ 10:28 PM

Taylor Swift (You Belong With Me)

Taylor Swift (Love Story)

2NE1 (I Don't Care) Found this song the background music is same as Sean Kingston( Beautiful Girl) haha....

2NE1 (Fire)

Bye2 (Wo Zhi Dao)


Ding Dang (Wo Ai Ta)


WOOHOO!!! yesterday went Kbox with Veron and Linda. Went to the AMK outlet, and we only spent 8 BUCKS for each. Can you imgine that??? hahaha and is worth it beside tht we all have a drink for free. And we sang from 2 - 7pm, actually is sing till 6 but AMK no so many ppl go not like cineleisure those kind of places which is crowded with lots of ppl. So we go a chance to sing to 7pm extra one hr free to sing hahaha. THAT was GREAT!!!! And I found some song was nice... So Do ENJOY it !!!!


Welcome
you think you know me.

Hi everyone, I'm Angie. This is the place where you can know more about me^^ LOVE You!!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
create &inspire.