Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday, June 8, 2010
First Photoshop attempt @ 4:11 AM

( photoshop by my friend)

Hihi, I'm back today gonna make a few post cause these took quite alot of photos. now I'm posting about my photo. this photo it was taken by one of the youthbox artiste than they tagged me in facebook and than OMG!!! that photo make my look ugly and FAT!!! I wondering am I getting or what?? Than when I saw that photo onwards my friend help me photoshop it than look quite nice for me but my mum said why so ugly!!?? And I think my mum don't wish that I'm too skinny haha XD but that photo being photoshoped motivates me to keep slim so I want to eat less and excrcise MORE!!! Actually I found myself is slimmer nowadays but I think I'm not slim enough so must keep myself motivates and slimm down more JIA YOU I CAN DO IT!!!!

Welcome
you think you know me.

Hi everyone, I'm Angie. This is the place where you can know more about me^^ LOVE You!!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
create &inspire.