Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives


Thursday, April 8, 2010
introducing G-Dragon, Movies & New Kpop @ 12:07 AM

FINALLY~~~ HEARTBREAKER & BREATHE ( NICE NICE SONGssss XD!!!)

GaHo And G-Dragon XD so cute GaHo!!!










14 blades Trailer







December 디셈버 - Learned About Love 배운게 사랑이라 This song is not found in their first mini ablum (DEAR MY LOVER), and is found in their new realese ablum called "DECEMBER - HONESTY DIGITAL SINGLE ABLUM" BUT their first mini ablum also NICE!!! BET YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!


WooHooo~~~ Introducing G-dragon.... He is one of a team member from Big Bang, and he had came out his own solo ablum name "HEARTBREAKER" such a nice song beside that he had a dog haha his dog he so cute... shall upload some vids of him n his dog and his songs too. Btw his dog name Gaho XD. Ok no more about him, now talk abt what I recently do these few days. I've just watch 14 blades, not bad this movie esepcially Donnie Yen's movies(which means he acted in those movies, all I like). Love his movies, and his upcoming movie is nearly there which is the "IP Man 2", found that it was a nice movie when I've watched "IP man" haha shall enjoy Part2. And it will release on the last few weeks of April. Ok enough talk of movies, now introduce new Kpop song which I found. Their Band name is "December". This group is formed by Yoon Hyuk and DaeGyu. December's company is CS Happy Entertainment. And this song was not found on this mini ablum (DEAR MY LOVER) so don't make a mistake. This song "Learned About Love" was in another ablum which is in their new upcoming ablum which was released not long ago. If want this song, it can be found in their ablum named "DECEMBER - HONESTY DIGITAL SINGLE ABLUM" But don't neglect their first mini ablum is GREAT TOO!!! BET YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!! So do enjoy their songs!!!

Welcome
you think you know me.

Hi everyone, I'm Angie. This is the place where you can know more about me^^ LOVE You!!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
create &inspire.