Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Ben's BIRTHDAY!!!! @ 7:55 AM

(Lastly went to Vivian's house to play Wii)

(WOW!!!)

(wishing hardly)

(Yea!!! I wish I will have good luck throughout the year XD)

(group photo)

(the gals)

(haha make my hair at photoshop XD)

(at Fish & Co)

(Daniel mum's shop)

Phew rush down to Ben birthday after my dance n vocal class. That day is the tiring day, early morning went to Daniel's mum shop(Thanks Daniel and his mum) to make my hair for my teenage semi-finals, than went down to MS after that we went SSC(Sembawang shopping center) at the Fish and Co celebrating Ben's Birthday long time never see him liao. The very first time I know him which is on the Singout 08. That was like 3-4 years ago. LOL!!! Hmmm so is like quite alot of us, Ben(of course the birthday BOY!!), Vivian, Shan, Nicholas, Daniel, Leon, Elson and not forgetting ME!!! Haha!!! Is was FUN after the dinner we went to Vivian's house. Woa two storey house haha nice house and we went there played her Wii. It was FUN haha long time never play game. Esepcially, Rayman rabbit is was nice n cute!!! ok so now shall enjoy the photos.


Welcome
you think you know me.

Hi everyone, I'm Angie. This is the place where you can know more about me^^ LOVE You!!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
create &inspire.