Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives


Wednesday, June 9, 2010
B2st Yoon Doo Joon @ 9:22 AM



(Now Doo Joon who is the leader of B2st, I Loved him so much till now he is my most favourite member in BEAST notice him when their second mini ablum was out. Singing that song called "Take Care of My Girfriend" such a nice song!!!)


(Yo Seop was the second member in B2st who I like most, he is cute saw his video on youtube esepcially he speak english!!)

(First saw B2st he is my favourite Singer in their group, cute and handsome too!!)






Introducing Doo Joon from B2st. When I saw their MV which is that song which I loved it too is called "Take care of my Girlfriend". This song is nice which I had upload on my previous post. Than I saw Doo Joon which is their group leader, after watching the MV I was crazy about Doo Joon XD he look so cute and handsome at times. I now wish that I had a husband like him know how to make himself look good cause when first saw b2st he is not that handsome but right after the new era ablum he look so different, he look damn cute and handsome. I just love his new look haha and same as the other group member too. So enjoy the photos of him.

Welcome
you think you know me.

Hi everyone, I'm Angie. This is the place where you can know more about me^^ LOVE You!!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
create &inspire.