Universal Studios Singapore Trip with my Lovely Friends @ 3:47 AM
Finally went to the Universal Studios Singapore with my friends. the mascot there were so cute even want to take a photo with them also need to queue up haha. Than for the ride all of them is now open but accept for the biggest ride of all which is the "Battlestar Galactica". It was a tired day is like wake up in the morning around 8 plus and meet ShAn at Yishun MRT around 8.45am AWWW so early but is worth it cause if you want to use one day trip to play in the U.U.S need to plan wisely. Take photos, queue up for the rides also need time. Some rides you also need to wait up to one hour. So use your time wisely ^^ that is all I can say, took as much photos as you can. I will upload more photos cause over here now I only have half of it shall upload more when I got.
ENTERANCE TIME!!!! Before going in to the universal saw this big poster and the casino the place was big and so many people thought it was'nt so much people but I was wrong haha cause I went thre on monday and end up still so many people.
(The big poster)
(The Casino)
(so many people...)
(taking escalator up to universal studio)
(ShAn with Hershey's)
(Me & Hershey's)
(The Globe of Universal studios)
(The Tower of Universal Studios)
(Queue up to buy the tickets^^)
(queue up to get to the enterance^^)
(The MAP of Universal Studios!!!)
HOLLYWOOD & NEW YORK!!!
Took photos of the place before going for the rides haha This is the Hollywood & New York, they made till like I'm really at there like I'm not in Singapore haha^^ Then the nicest attractions at these 2 places will be the "Pantages Hollywood Theater" & "Lights, Camera, Action!" Hosted by Steven Spielberg
(aiyo ShAn what happen to your face hehe^^)
THE ATTRACTIONS TIME!!!
For me the attractions is really wonderful. The rides I first sit on it and I actually can feel the survival of it is like you are really into the situation. You can feel the heat, the visual, the everything of it. Is really a good adventurous day ever but sad is the biggest ride is not yet ready, is been months already but is ok I shall wait cause I really wanna take that ride.
Now for the excited part is the rating of the rides and
The 1st position goes to:
*
*
*
* * *
THE "REVENGE OF THE MUMMY" yeah congrats!!!! Is the most exciting rides ever in this studio haha. Is the fastest, coolest and WHOO HOO nice^^
After the Ancient Egypt up next is "THE LOST WORLD"
Than up next will be the Sci-Fi City did'nt took much at here cause the ride not yet open. There is one ride that will make you giddy is the "Accelerator". In this when I get down whoo hoo faint haha nope i did'nt faint but real giddy haha^^
Than last two will be the cutest of all the "FAR FAR AWAY" & the "MADAGASCAR". These 2 world is the cutest just love it. For the "Far Far Away" there is an attraction which I love it so much too it name as "Shrek 4D Adventure". You will surely feel so real that you are actually inside the show with shrek & donkey. So enjoy the photos which took^^
Than now one last thing Madagascar whoo hoo haha Lunch Time went there to have my lunch. And also took photos with the mascot and took a small video of them. They are really cute so do enjoy the last thingy which I'm gonna post and now is 12:45am haha so late liao the longest post ever awww so sleepy already so really must enjoy ok^^ so nights people who read my post^^
(A small video of the "Madagascar" Cast)
Welcome
you think you know me.
Hi everyone, I'm Angie. This is the place where you can know more about me^^ LOVE You!!!