Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives


Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Gloria Jeans!!! @ 9:38 AM

(This is the one which have extra coffee powder on top and is so NICE!!!)

(The Coco Loco)




Hiaz never post on time, now I'm posting is like a few weeks ago haha. But I'm introducing good food and drinks which lots of us will be missing it. I try out the coffee thats is real nice but I forgot what's that called but my friends ordered other chillers which is the Coco Loco which also very nice. There are so much nice name but I forget le so sorry. Than also try out Linda's cooking "PASTA" but not her dog =.= haha. Taste nice hmmm next time I shall it out too!!!


Welcome
you think you know me.

Hi everyone, I'm Angie. This is the place where you can know more about me^^ LOVE You!!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
create &inspire.