Photobucket

about ● chat ● links ● archives


Monday, December 13, 2010
ME!! SLOTH?? @ 10:32 PM


Hi guys I'm back, recently quite busy so like no time to blog. Now I'll blog a fast and quick one. So here goes, I've been doing research on sloth haha WHY?? cause my friend said that I look like a sloth hmmm I wonder why I look like one LOL. And I found out that sloth actually is one of the top 8 slowest animal on earth Ah HA learn something new eventually lol but if I really look like one can choose a nicer or cuter sloth maybe like "SID" from Ice Age LOL!!! At least that something cute :X Anyway I'm still me so shall post more interesting thing the next time BYE!!!

Welcome
you think you know me.

Hi everyone, I'm Angie. This is the place where you can know more about me^^ LOVE You!!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
create &inspire.