about
● chat
● links
● archives
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Gathering~~~!!! @ 11:17 PM
Whoohoo!!! Today post will be on gatheringsss hmmm Sometime never been meeting up and meet up one day I felt GREAT!!! Bringing lots of memories and laughter!!! Never been meeting up with these girls, and we decided to surprise one of our girls to had an early birthday celebrations!!! We met at Aston, the one opposite Bugis Junction, "Bugis plus"!!! Order food, chit chat, and the laughters....and all these kept me warmth and I really cherish these moments!!! And sometimes had a long conversation it actually kept my mind think deeper, stronger and more understanding....so yea real happy to see them and hope there are more meet ups!!!
(the birthday girl Linda ;D)
(Elicia & Linda)
(whooo~~~ double up chicken, but is shared!!! I can't finished ;p)
(My friend S3, and the portable charger *sooo big*)
And up next is cousins gathering!!! Such a long time never see each other and last time we used to meet up and play L4D and same old me while playing I kept laughing and I don't usually play first person shooting games cause I will easily headache and I will feel like I want to puke argh!!! But L4D really made my day, non stop laughing hahahha~~~and is my fav game!!!
(my brother, me and my cousin^^)
(sushi!!! my fav^^)
(see two set meal, look soo yummy!!!)
Lastly, gathering with MS peeps^^ watched my favourite MADAGASCAR 3 Europe most wanted!!! This movie really worth it, it kept me laughing non stop!!! Really love the cute little characters!!! Really another thing that made my day full of laughter ^^ Than in the night was searching a place for dinner, we searched almost 2 hours and we found the vegetarian restaurant whoohoo really thank you god!!! All of us was famished!!! And after that we went for dessert *slurps* my favourite dessert shop *yum yum* Such a fun and adventurous night ^^
(Pissed off Edwin cause the waitress gave us attitude tsk!!! Angry!!!)
(wheee~~~ reached our dinner place, with Benjamin & Edwin ;D)