about
● chat
● links
● archives
Saturday, August 18, 2012
The one and only you~~~!!! @ 10:41 AM
July 06 2012 is the day we get together...and until now I'm really fortunate and is a blessing to have you. I really enjoy and happy the days that we spent. And yes I finally found someone that I can honestly say that "you are the one!" I've been through relationship that makes me lose hope....but you are the one who brings me back the hope :) I really want to thank you for being such caring, sweet, cute, funny, AWESOME BF!!!! Without you I have no idea how would I live.....And I'll play my part too....to be an understanding, sweet, caring, funny and AWESOME GF ;D
Sometimes you went for sailing....and this is where I misses you badly but I told myself this is your job.....and yes no matter how long the sailings took i'll still wait for your return :) Loving you much...will cherish every moments that I spent with you.....and let's us stay in this happiness together....there is no doubt, you are the one! :)